The largest veterans organization in USA
2) Dedicated to God & Country
3) Pursuit of better veteran benefits
4) Community involvement
5) Youth education & involvement in government
6) Evolvement of comradre through social events & charitable
of a Veteran
Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve
- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up
to and including my life."
That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country
who no longer understand it.